The blog of an advertising student, including postings on interest, general research, discoveries and work

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Simon C Cage, Year of Astology posters







Here's what he has to say:

"Here are some retro style posters which I have created for the International Year of Astronomy which is this year (2009). Rather than go for a modern sci-fi highly photoshopped image I have gone for a more retro feel with posters that you might of expect to see on an old astronomy book back in the 60s and 70s.

I initially designed these as self-promotional works but word gets around and last week I received an email from the IYA 09 that they thought the posters were great and would like to use them for their promotional work - this was awesome and I of course said yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment